Bachelor of Arts in
This program will teach you how to work effectively in any culture and any country by growing your intercultural social skills and developing character.
This degree requires 56 credits (quarter system) and gives you the option to complete a thesis or a professional internship as your capstone experience.
Career Paths Include…
- Global Health Communication
- Public diplomacy & Public affairs
- Cross-cultural and diversity training
- International education
- International Administration
- Media, Globalization & Culture
- Strategic Communication & Nonprofit Management
What sets us apart?
- Flexible, customized coursework
- Join faculty in international fieldwork and research
- Small seminars and personalized attention
- Access to tailored professional internships
- Career assistance and a global network of alumni
- A community of highly engaged students and faculty
- A wide range of portfolio development opportunities
- A passion for making a difference through communication
Each year, we place graduates and undergraduate students in local, regional, national and international internships. Recent placements includ: UNICEF, USAID, U.S. State Department (foreign internships), Global Health Corps, iDE, Weber Shandwick, Citizen Works, ESPN, The Posner Center for International Development and many more.