Bachelor in Entrepreneurship
Want to be your own boss? Are you a visionary or a risk taker? Then you should pursue a Bachelor degree in Entrepreneurship at Bethany Global University.
From home-based businesses to venture capital startups, entrepreneurs work in all types of industries and are a driving force behind economic growth.
Building a wide range of skills gives you maximum flexibility and preparation to chart your own future.
Potential careers, in addition to being an entrepreneur or business owner, include:
- General manager/supervisor — setting goals and effectively implementing plans
- Management training generalist — designing training sessions in developing business models, innovating business processes or increasing efficiency
- Consultant — providing support on how to write business plans, make business projections or identify opportunities
- Business analyst — investigating business environments, opportunities, market trends and expansion and growth options.
WHAT WE OFFER
Upon graduation, you’ll have the practical tools needed to start a business or improve an existing one.
Our curriculum addresses real-world situations, such as:
- Identifying business opportunities
- Dealing successfully with managerial and family business challenges
- Developing a strategic business plan
- Identifying and capitalizing on international opportunities
Managing finances You’ll learn from faculty members known for their innovative teaching, outstanding research and exceptional service to the profession and community.
The College of Business’ Professional Leadership Program works with global partners to get you the skills needed to be competitive in the workforce.
This means the college meets or exceeds strict academic standards for excellence in education.